1033 Military Surplus

In accordance with Presidential Executive Order EO14074, State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Law Enforcement agencies must notify: (1) their civilian governing body of their intent to request property from Federal Sources (including Federal funds or grants) and (2) the local community of their request for property transfers, purchases from Federal funds, agencies or subcontractors (including existing transfer contracts or grants).

The West Melbourne Police Department may request the attached controlled property items from the Law Enforcement Support Office or other Federal sources: