|Online Bill Payment
|Welcome to the City of West Melbourne, the City offers online bill payment services to our citizens through our secure website. This service is free and your payment is immediately reflected on your account. With an online account, customers are able to:
- View account information
- Make payments at your convenience
- View payment history
- View current and historical consumption
- Obtain a service summary
- View and print your current bill
- Before you can create an online account for bill payment, your first water bill must be paid by U.S. Mail, in person at the Water Department at 2240 Minton Road, West Melbourne, FL or your payment and the utility bill stub may be placed in the drop box located at the north end of the front City Hall parking lot.
- In order to create an online account, you must have a valid email address. Please remember to add to your email contact/address list to ensure receipt of your account confirmation email.
|Instructions to create online account:
Step 1 - Create Account:
To register for the City's online water bill payment service, you will need your current water bill in front of you to obtain the following information needed to create your new online account.
- Account Number - This is a six digit number located on both the top and bottom portions of your monthly utility bill inside the blue box.
- PIN Number- Your PIN is made up of 7 letters and numbers and is not case sensitive. This number allows you to view detailed information about your account and allows you to make one-time payments online.
- Total Amount Due - This amount is shown on both the top and bottom portions of your current monthly water bill inside the blue box.
Once you have the above information in front of you, you can access the online payment service by following these steps:
- Pay Your Water Bill Follow this link or from the home page of the City's website www.westmelbourne.org select Pay Your Water Bill from the Quick Links menu in the lower right corner.
- You will be redirected to http://www.accessmygov.com. If you do not already see "City of West Melbourne" at the top, you can click on "Select a Municipality" and browse to find the City of West Melbourne.
- Choose "register" from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the blanks to create your online account. Select "Create Account" when finished.
- You should receive an email confirming the account and allowing you to log in.
You have now completed the steps necessary to create your online account.
|Step 2 - Locate Your Utilities Account Information:
- Log into http://www.accessmygov.com with your new account and search for your address in the search bar at the top.
- Your address should be returned in the results. Click on the row containing your address and basic account information should appear.
- Enter the PIN number associated with your West Melbourne Utilities account and click "Submit". This number can be located on your West Melbourne Utility bill or by contacting Utilities Customer Service at (321) 727-7700.
At this point, you will be presented with a detailed view of your West Melbourne utilities account. This includes summary information, detailed historical information, a usage chart and the option to make one-time online payments.
Please feel free to contact customer service at 321-727-7700 with any questions between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.