|Online Bill Payment
|Welcome to the City of West Melbourne, the City offers online bill payment services to our citizens through our secure website. This service is free and your payment is immediately reflected on your account. With an online account, customers are able to:
- View account information
- Make payments at your convenience
- View payment history
- View current and historical consumption
- Obtain a service summary
- View and print your current bill
- Before you can create an online account for bill payment, your first water bill must be paid by U.S. Mail, in person at the Water Department at 2240 Minton Road, West Melbourne, FL or your payment and the utility bill stub may be placed in the drop box located at the north end of the front City Hall parking lot.
- In order to create an online account, you must have a valid email account with an active email address. Please remember to add to your email contact/address list to ensure receipt of your online transaction confirmations/receipts.
|Instructions to create online account:
To register for the City's online water bill payment service, you will need your current water bill in front of you to obtain the following information needed to create your new online account.
- Account Number - This is an hyphenated number (xxxxxx-xxxxx) located on both the top and bottom portions of your monthly utility bill inside the blue box. Please note that the hyphen is part of your account number and must be included whenever typing inserting your account number.
- Bill Date - This date is located on both the top and bottom portions of your current monthly water bill inside the blue box.
- Total Amount Due - This amount is shown on both the top and bottom portions of your current monthly water bill inside the blue box.
- Valid email account/address - Please note that some email providers (ISPs) may view our online payment confirmation emails as spam. Ensure that you receive your payment confirmations/receipts by adding to your contact/address list.
Once you have the above information in front of you, you can access the online payment service by following these steps:
- Pay Your Water Bill Follow this link or from the home page of the City's website www.westmelbourne.org select Pay Your Water Bill from the Quick Links menu in the lower right corner.
- On the next window, select "Create PIN" from the menu on the left.
- Fill in the blanks from your current water bill (as listed above); and click one time on "Submit".
- On the following window you will need to enter a PIN/Password and a valid email address, and click one time on "Submit".
You have now completed the first step of the registration process. Within a short time you will receive a Registration Confirmation Email.
Check your email and when you receive the Registration Confirmation Email, follow the link that is contained in the email to complete the registration process. You will now be able to access your utility account at your convenience. Please remember that your Account ID is your eleven digit account number (including the hyphen) and your PIN is the password you created.
Please feel free to contact customer service at 321-727-7700 with any questions between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.