Available Facility Rentals
|The City of West Melbourne owns and operates several facilities, parks
and sports fields that are available for rental. These facilities
- Veterans Memorial Complex Amenities
available: 1 large meeting/party space (200 capacity) and 1 Conference Room (30 capacity). This facility also has a professional kitchen that includes a double oven stove, food warmer, ice machine, microwaves, commercial refrigerator and freezer, ample prep space that will accommodate meal preparation or
catered meal service. The grounds also includes lighted tennis and racquetball
courts, indoor and outdoor restroom accommodations, parking and
public wireless internet access. Click Here for Facility Details
- Clements Wood Park Amenities available: Baseball, soccer, playground, restrooms, pavilions and picnic area.
- Tallwood Exercise Park
- Park Pavilions Amenities available: Pavilions are available throughout the City with picnic tables, grills, water and parking.
- Changes made to a rental are subject to a $10.00 change fee.
- All rentals are subject to building, field and staff availability.
- The following damage deposits shall be charged for
any building rentals. In the event of damages to the building or its
contents, the renter will be charged the actual cost of all damages:
- $100.00 damage deposit for standard event not utilizing food or drink (example: business meeting or gathering for rally, etc).
- $200.00 damage deposit for major event which uses food and beverages (example: wedding, reception, birthday party, etc.)
- Rental dates may be reserved up to one year in advance.
- Requests for rental fee refunds for use of the
Veterans Memorial Complex must be
submitted in writing at least four (4) weeks in advance of the rental
date to be considered for a full refund. A $10.00 cancellation fee will
be assessed. Any requests for refunds received after four (4) weeks
and before two (2) weeks prior to the rental date may be considered for a
50 percent refund. Any requests for refunds received two (2) weeks or
less prior to the rental date may be considered for a 25 percent refund
of the rental rate.
|Rental Fees Fees for use of facilities during the hours of operation shall be as follows:
- Large Meeting Room/Conference Room:
- $35.00 for three (3) hours, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am - 9:00 pm.
- Full Facility Rental Package - One-half the rental
rate is required to secure the rental date for a full facility rental
package, with a maximum of $700.00 for recurring rentals up to one year
- $300.00 plus damage deposit
- $175.00 plus damage deposit when eight (8) or more rentals are paid for at one time
- $175.00 plus damage deposit for three (3) hours, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Tennis and Racquetball Courts located at Bryant Adams Park:
- Daytime - Free
- Nighttime (lighted) - $4.00 per hour after 5:00 pm
- Park Pavilions: (located throughout the city)
- $45.00 per day for use from sun up to sun down
- Splash structure" or car wash type event where water may be in
constant use must have required insurance.
|For reservations or additional information, please contact the
|West Melbourne Parks and Recreation Department
Veterans Memorial Complex
2285 Minton Road
West Melbourne, FL 32904