1. Completed, dated and signed service application.
2. Proof of ownership/authorization (HUD, final settlement statement, warranty deed or valid lease/rental agreement).
3. Copy of valid applicant's government-issued identification; such as state drivers license, passport, etc.
4. Deposit amounts are as follows (customer service will call you for payment):
All paperwork and deposits must be in our office by 3pm on date requested to start service.
Please Note: Start date cannot precede application date, nor can Start Date occur on a weekend or holiday.
I (applicant) hereby request the City of West Melbourne to provide utility services at the above service location. I (applicant) agree to pay all charges for services rendered as a result of this request. I (applicant) understand and agree that failure to pay any amount due to the City can result in services not be connected/reconnected until such payment has been received.
The account must be closed in writing, can be done in person, email, fax or by mailing a signed letter from the account holder(s) requesting to disconnect the water. The deposit will be applied to your final bill. You will receive a final bill with either a refund or a balance due. If a balance is due, please pay promptly. NO PHONE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Please upload your proof of ownership/authorization as listed above and a copy of photo identification.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field