Available Facility Rentals
The City of West Melbourne owns and operates several facilities, parks and sports fields that are available for rental. These facilities include:
- Veterans Memorial Complex Amenities available: 1 large meeting/party space (200 capacity) and 1 Conference Room (30 capacity). This facility also has a professional kitchen that includes a double oven stove, food warmer, ice machine, microwaves, commercial refrigerator and freezer, ample prep space that will accommodate meal preparation or catered meal service. The grounds also includes lighted tennis and racquetball courts, indoor and outdoor restroom accommodations, parking and public wireless internet access. View facility details (PDF)
- Clements Wood Park Amenities available: Baseball, soccer, playground, restrooms, pavilions and picnic area
- Tallwood Exercise Park
- Park Pavilions Amenities available: Pavilions are available throughout the City with picnic tables, grills, water and parking
VETERAN'S MEMORIAL COMPLEX Rental Rules
- Changes made to a rental are subject to a $10 change fee
- All rentals are subject to building, field and staff availability
- The following damage deposits shall be charged for any building rentals. In the event of damages to the building or its contents, the renter will be charged the actual cost of all damages:
- $100 damage deposit for standard event not utilizing food or drink (example: business meeting or gathering for rally, etc).
- $200 damage deposit for major event which uses food and beverages (example: wedding, reception, birthday party, etc.)
- Rental dates may be reserved up to one year in advance
- Requests for rental fee refunds for use of the Veterans Memorial Complex must be submitted in writing at least four weeks in advance of the rental date to be considered for a full refund. A $10 cancellation fee will be assessed. Any requests for refunds received after four weeks and before two weeks prior to the rental date may be considered for a 50% refund. Any requests for refunds received two 2 weeks or less prior to the rental date may be considered for a 25% refund of the rental rate
Fees for use of facilities during the hours of operation shall be as follows:
- Large Meeting Room/Conference Room:
- $35 for three hours, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Full Facility Rental Package - One-half the rental rate is required to secure the rental date for a full facility rental package, with a maximum of $700 for recurring rentals up to one year in advance:
- $300 plus damage deposit
- $175 plus damage deposit when eight (8) or more rentals are paid for at one time
- $175 plus damage deposit for three (3) hours, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tennis and Racquetball Courts located at Bryant Adams Park:
- Daytime - Free
- Nighttime (lighted) - $4 per hour after 5 p.m.
- Park Pavilions: (located throughout the city)
- $45 per day for use from sun up to sun down
- "Splash structure" or car wash type event where water may be in constant use must have required insurance.
For reservations or additional information, please contact the West Melbourne Parks and Recreation Department at:
Veterans Memorial Complex
2285 Minton Road
West Melbourne, FL 32904